FULL NAME Animaw Yayeh Ayalew DATE OF BIRTH 12 September 1977 G.C
PLACE OF BIRTH Feres Bet (Dega Damot), West Gojam Zone, Ethiopia
LANGUAGE English and Amharic (Mother Tongue),
CONTACT ADDRESS P. O. Box 640 Bahir Dar, Ethiopia, Tel. +251-918-767026 (Mobile)
Email: [email protected]/[email protected]/
FIELD OF EXPERTISE · Master of Business Administration - MBA
Finance Cae Manager
Feb 2014 - Oct 2017
- Design effective accounting system, improving internal control, cash management, and fund settlement.
- Implement financial policies and procedures and properly maintain financial files and records.
- Provide capacity building on financial management and business planning to staff and beneficiaries including different projects.
- Coordinate regional staff and Branch Offices, project report and overall communication
- Transfer the requested amount of fund to branch offices.
- Assesses the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of internal control system of the office and the branches offices thereof.
- Review the administrative practice to improve efficiency and achieve management objectives.
- Ensuring the government rules and guidelines are properly followed.
- Ensure that collections are secured based on the contract signed.
- Submit periodic performance reports for the needy and the management.
- Check the effectiveness of head and branch offices considering their monthly performance.
- Follows-up to ascertain that appropriate action is taken on reported audit findings.
- Prepares payroll and reviews the tabulation, monitoring and distribution of payroll costs to appropriate general ledger accounts.
- Pay utilities based on the schedule
Follow up whether monthly bank reconciliation is done or not.
- Ensures payables and receivables are cleared on monthly basis and Provide on job-support to officers
- Prepare periodic and requested reports timely and maintain the quality thereof.
Jan 2011 - Mar 2013
University of Gondar
BA in Accounting
Sep 2007 - Jul 2011
Bahir Dar university
Bsc in Business Education
Sep 1995 - Jul 1999
Addis Ababa University